So I saw this tag a couple of days ago and thought it would be fun to do it myself! 🙂
1- Find a book for each of your initials
* My initials are DC ( DC comics anyone? )
(D)ivergent by Veronica Roth
(C)atching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2- Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
* 18…… The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3- Pick a book set in your city/state/country
* So I live in the Netherlands and this book took place in The Netherlands for a bit.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4- Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
* Japan or Hogwarts!
Risiko by David Kudler & Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
5- Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.
* Maybe you can already tell? Blue!
Jackaby by William Ritter
6- Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
* I went through a emotional journey thanks to this book that I wouldn’t want to exhcange for anything. A Thousand and Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.
7- Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
* Regeneration by Pat Barker. I had to read this for poetry class once, but I had such a hard time trying to read and really enjoy it.
8- Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
* Right now it is Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I have been wanting to read it for so long now, but I just don’t have the time. That’s why I’ll feel really accomplished, if I finish that one.
These were all the questions! I hope you guys enjoyed it, if you did feel free to do this tag as well and tag me, so I can see it! 😀